Most of our products can be canceled up until they are shipped for a refund. Unfortunately, once an order has been shipped, it can no longer be canceled or changed. Please refer to the instructions below as a reference, if you would like to cancel or change your order.
a. Cancel the "Processing" order by visiting Need Help> Cancel/Return.
- If your order status is PENDING, you can easily delete/cancel your order by yourself.
- Cancellation before the order is shipped: It's possible to cancel the order, but a customization fee(restocking fee) might occur once the order is put into production.
- Cancellation or Change is not supported on orders: Those have already been “Packaged”, “Ready to Dispatch” or those have been “shipped” cannot be canceled or changed, as the orders may have been collected by the carrier.
b. Change Shipping Address or Shipping Methods of your "Processing" order by visiting Need Help> Change Shipping.
- Shipments to Alaska, Hawaii, or Puerto Rico may take longer than normal delivery time.
- Regulation on Express Shipping: Orders with the product "lighter" or addressed to a P.O. Box are not supported by DHL or other express delivery services. We also do not have an option for overnight shipping.
- We cannot guarantee every delivery within these estimated times(about 95% of the orders will arrive on time), as the actual delivery time may vary a little, depending on the shipping method and your local postal service.
- Customers are responsible for lost orders due to incorrect shipping information.
|Standard Finished Products
(e.g. Murano Beads, Bracelet Charms, Classic bracelets, )
|Made-to-Order Personalized Products
(e.g. Photo Watches, Name Necklaces, Engraved Bangles, Spotify Music Plaque, etc.)
|50% refund of the product price, full refund of the shipping price|
For Made-to-Order Personalized Products, we may not be able to cancel or change your order once your items have been put into production. This would mean that the molding and shaping have started. To cancel or change it, would mean a charge of 50% customization fee(restocking fee) based on the item’s price because the item is made to order and can no longer be sold as new. The customization fee(restocking fee) often includes raw material used, human cost, and the handling fee. For more information, please refer to our 60-Day Return Policy.
For Standard Finished Products, we will try our best to stop the order from going through, but please note that our order-fulfillment system is designed to get orders processed and shipped as fast and as efficiently as possible. That means that even if you contact our Customer Care immediately after you change your mind about your order, it might already be in the or shipping process. In this is the case, we can't change or cancel an order once it has been sent out.